Saturday, November 15, 2008

I love the fall season. It is amazing to me to view God's beautiful creation as I see the beautiful colors. It just makes me smile! It's not too HOT...well... it's cold today. I think a billion of my beautiful yellow leaves were blown onto the ground today. I will be sad to see them all gone and the cold moving in. So I just thought I'd take a minute to tell everyone that although I do not feel like I have anything profound to say, I do enjoy reading your blogs and keeping up with what's going on in your lives. And if you will, please keep my sister Amanda ( http://amanda-clayinhishands.blogspot.com/ ) in your prayers as she is trying to bring her beautiful girl home from Guatemala. She has run into another snag in the adoption process. Hopefully it is a small snag and will be back in and then out of PGN for good! We are so close. Flor is just beautiful and I can't wait to meet her! So, if you will just remember her when you pray! Thank you all for keeping me so entertained. Love to all!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

:) thank you!!


Fall is my favorite too! you should drive by maple hill cemetery before all the leaves fall off... they are so bright!!

Debbie said...

I have missed your blog. Lucky me-I don't have to wait for you. I get to talk to you almost everyday. Have I told you lately that I love you? Well, I love you!

Valarie Lea said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I did not know you had a blog!!!!! You need to write on here more!!! Love Ya!!!

Life on the farm... said...

I didn't know this was You!