Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Me...myself...and I

I'm sure by now Nanny is fully disappointed in my. I has been a full week since my last blog. Today I am off of work. Today is a ME day. Boy did I need a ME day! (Of course, I am still washing clothes and sweeping floors, but it is quiet! I am watching yesterday's Y&R that I recorded on the DVR, checking emails, and reading my favorite blogs! (I also need to pay bills but I hate doing that!)
I dropped Will off this morning at school. He is so excited that he gets to walk in with the "big kids" this year. :( He had to go to the library last year with the little kindegardeners. He refuses to even give me a hug once we enter the school grounds. At least Clay will still give me some love. He is doing really well in preschool. His teacher, Ms. Tina, has 4 boys of her own (bless her heart). I think she can keep Claybug in line. (Although he IS a handful at times!) I would also like to welcome my middle sis, Stephanie (above in pic), to blogspot. You can read about what's in her head at http://www.ditchdoctor.blogspot.com/. She is an EMT and a volunteer with the Toney Fire Department (who woulda thunk it?). While I'm mentioning her, I will also mention my baby sis, Amanda (also above in pic making faces), has had a blog for a long time http://www.clayinhishands.blogspot.com . I think she started blogging when she was a missionary in Guatemala. She is in the process of adopting a 3 year old Guatemalan girl named Flor. I am so proud of her. (I'm proud of you too Steph, don't be jealous).

This is one of my favorite pictures of Flor.

Flor and Paw Paw

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Disappointed in you-never! I love you blog or no blog! Nanny

Amanda said...

I finally got to read it!!

Aaaaww!!! How sweet is my girl?!?!

Amanda said...

funny how this blog mentions that you haven't blogged in a week, and it's been another week now!! I like the new background though!!

MommyGirl said...

I did not know about your blog. I am glad that I do now! I miss you! I have not seen you in a while. I love Y&R too, but I am getting mad that everything is so sad lately!

Amanda said...

hellooooOOOoooo?!? anybody out there??

Amanda said...

anytime!!!