Saturday, July 26, 2008

In the beginning...


In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. He must have had a lot of practice by the time he got to the beach because it's breathtaking! I don't get to come much, but I love it! I could just sit and look at it for days. We (William, Debbie, Will, Clay, Kaylin, Eli, and myself) are having a great time! The boys won't even look at me when I call their name because they know I'll take their pictures. I thought it was going to be raining the whole time we were here, but so far it has been beautiful!!



Ok...Did I just say it was beautiful? Willie and I just had to run out to the beach to gather up everything because it just came a storm. It was a quick storm, but a windy storm. I bet there are some of our neighbor's things blown all the way to Pensacola! It looks like it's blowing over, so we will probably drag everything back down there shortly. ( At least the beach won't be so crowded!)

I think they were taping a new episode of Baywatch at the beach today! It was total fun 'n sun!OMG!!!!! Is that David Hasselhoff?? I think he is even having a good time. Except for the occasional (did I say occasional??) spat between the kids. Did I tell you there were 4 of them (kids)...and only 3 of us (grown-ups) We are SO out-numbered! Anyway...until next time...love to all!



1 comments:

Amanda said...

new camera, huh?!? I like the pics.. I see you're getting use out of your photoshop too!

Thanks for letting me steal your internet.