Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back to the real world : (


I have just spent my last day at the beach. Wow, it goes by fast! We had a great time, although I don't know if Debbie or I could take another day of "STOP DOING THAT!" and "IF I HAVE TO TELL YOU ONE MORE TIME...". We have really explored the "time-out" routine this weekend. So much for our beach pictures. (Somebody remind me to edit the "random person" out of this picture). Now we are all looking forward to the ride home (again adults out-numbered by children). We just ask for your prayers! :) Debbie has really been on me about blogging, so I am going to try to do better. I really enjoy reading all of yours. Sometimes when I sit down to do it, my mind just goes blank. Me, who usually has alot to say even if nobody cares to hear it! I will just share a few more of our pics! Enjoy!




Clay is doing an impressive jump from the side of the pool. Note that he is holding his breath. The water is about 1 foot deep right here!

Willie and Eli chillin' by the beach. A cute picture of Kaylin & Eli.

Will & Clay being so cooperative for the pictures (not!)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I really like your pictures, even if your family doesn't smile!! Let me know if you need me Saturday!