Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blahhg

Susan Elizabeth Milam


















Today I would like to honor the memory of someone that was very special to me. She was my mother and my friend. She was loving, sweet, funny, kind hearted, beautiful (inside & out)! I miss her so much. She died 6 years ago today. Wow, it's hard to believe it's been that long! My oldest son, Will, was only 9 months old. I found out I was pregnant with Clay only a few short weeks after she died. I so wish that they could have known her. This picture was taken not long after Will was born. She loved her grandchildren! I love to look at pictures of her with them. Always a smile! Our loss is Heaven's gain!















She was even a beautiful angel as a child!








Grandmother and Grandfather look like supermodels! : )







This is one of my favorite pictures! I only wish Amanda had been born so she could join us in the tree!



Here we are in 1993! Aren't we cute?
We Miss you Mama!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

My Sweet Connie,
Have I told you lately how much I love you? Your wonderful mother is looking down at you with one of those big smiles on her face. You have touched my life in so many ways, you will never know. I am so proud of the person you are. I love you and just wish I could take some of the pain of missing her away from your heart. Those are wonderful pictures - keep sharing those memories!

Amanda said...

:) I wish I could have been in the tree with you too!! I love you!